Other Telephony Vendors Supported
- Avaya Aura Red (also called ACM or Avaya Communications Manager). Integration via TSAPI on AES and CCT via AACC
- Avaya Aura Blue (also called CS1K). Integration via CCT
- Avaya IP Office. Integration via CTI Link Pro (TAPI).
- Cisco UCCX (Integration via Finesse, CAD, UCCXCTI)
- Cisco UCCE (Integration via Finesse, CTIOS, or CTIServer)
- Cisco CUCM (Integration via TAPI)
- SwitchVOX (Premise or Cloud) (Integration via SwitchVOX API over HTTP)
- Asterisk (Integration via AMI)
- Vonage Business (Cloud) (Integration via Vonage API over HTTP)
- InContact (Cloud) (Integration via InContact API over HTTP)
- MiTel (Integration via Open Integration Gateway[OIG])
- Skype Business 2015 (Integration via Skype Web SDK)
- BroadSoft and BroadSoft based systems (Integration via Xtended Service Interface over HTTP)
- Alcatel-Lucent OMNI Systems (Integration via TSAPI or TAPI. Requires Alcatel Premium TSAPI/TAPI server)
- Interactive Intelligence (Integration via ICWS over HTTP)
- TAPI compliant pbxs (AllWorx, some Mitel, many other pbxs) (Integration via TAPI)
- Generic HTTP support. A PBX that can generate HTTP notifications for call events can be directly supported.
If you need support for a product that is not listed, please create a support ticket via this website or by sending an email to email@example.com. We continually assess customer needs to update our product road map.
We will build a connectors for a customers at no cost provided the connector is for a 3rd party product that is available to other customers. Please contact us if you do not see a product listed that you require.